The 2015 American GraffitiTM Festival and Car Show was a great success. The North Modesto Kiwanis Club thanks our sponsors, the show entrants, and the public for their support. You can mark the dates for the 2016 show which will be held on JUNE 10, 11, 12, 2016. Please plan to attend the show and visit Modesto, the birthplace of American GraffitiTM .
As we begin to plan for the 2016 show here is a brief review of the registration statistics from the 2015 show.
- 1250 vehicles registered for the parade and show.
- Owners came from 123 cities to enjoy the spirit of American Graffiti.
- Five States were represented: California, Nevada, Arizona, Idaho, Oregon, & Washington.
- There were 48 different makes of vehicle registered. And many models of those makes. Mustang, Fastback, Nova, Chevelle, Willys, Bug, GTO, Malibu, Mach I, Stingray, Roadster, Model A, Model T, Trans Am, Caprice, Cheyenne, Cutlass, Pantera, are just a few.
- Chevrolet’s are by far the most prevalent make of vehicle at the show each year and this year was no exception. There were 601 Chevy’s present with Ford being the second most prevalent with 315. These two makes comprised approximately 75% of the total vehicles in the show.
- Graffiti vehicles ranged in age from 1920 thru 1979. We also had 18 “specialty” cars (1980 & newer) such as Tesla, Ferrari, Corvette, Panoz, McLaren, Nissan, etc.
Mark your calendars for June 10 thru 12, 2016. The Parade will be on the 10th followed by the Show on the 11th and 12th of 2016.
If you have further questions please call us at 1-888-746-9763.