21st Annual “The American Graffiti™ Festival”
June 7, 8, 9, 2019
Featuring Vehicles 1979 and Older
Presented for Charity by North Modesto Kiwanis Club
Welcome to the 21st annual American Graffiti™ Festival. Festival dates are Friday June 7th (parade night) and Saturday June 8th, Sunday June 9th (Festival show days). The Festival grounds will be at the Modesto Municipal Golf Course located at the corner of Tuolumne Blvd. and Roselawn Avenue in Modesto, California.
The Parade on Friday June 7th starts at 6:30PM and will once again run from downtown to McHenry Avenue, making a U-turn at Brigsmore Avenue then proceeding back into downtown. Remember, you must be registered in the show to be entered in the parade. See the information sheet for locations and times of registration and all events.
The Festival includes Vendors, Food, and Music and it surely will be a fun time for all participants. You can use this web site to register on-line, print a mail-in registration form, read and/or print the information sheet, sign up to be a sponsor, or to apply for a vendor space. We will start taking reservations in early March 2019 so watch the website.
This show is staffed by an all-volunteer group of North Modesto Kiwanis Club members, their families, friends and associates. Local charities also come out to assist with this great event. All proceeds go to charity so come and enjoy a fun filled weekend and help us support those charities. Tickets are only available at the gate. Adults $10 and Children 12 and under are free. There is no charge to view the parade.
The Clarion Inn Conference Center, located at 1612 Sisk Road, Modesto, CA, is our Friday night registration location, and is the host hotel. The Clarion has set aside a block of rooms at special rates and can be contacted at 209-521-1612.
With proceeds from its American Graffiti Festival & Car Show and its other fund-raisers, the North Modesto Kiwanis Club gave a total of $100,000 to these charitable organizations and activities in 2018-19.
Children & Youth
- Boys & Girls Club of Stanislaus County
- Sierra Vista Children’s Center
- Camp Taylor (for children with heart conditions)
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA)
- Royal Family Kids Camp (for foster children)
- City of Modesto Leisure Bucks Program for youth in sports
- 15 scholarships for local seniors
- Sober Grad nights at Davis, Downey, Enochs and Johansen High Schools
- Key Clubs at Central Catholic, Davis and Enochs High Schools and Vanguard Academy
- Without Permission
- Rosie’s Journey of Hope (horseback riding for disabled)
- First Tee
- Children’s Crisis Center
- Camp Jack Hazard
- Family Cycling Festival (bike helmets)
- Gallo Center for the Arts (bus transportation for students)
- Stanislaus Education Foundation
- Stanislaus Community Foundation Stanislaus Reads!
- Youth For Christ
- Christian Berets
- Modesto Gospel Mission
- Salvation Army Red Shield Center
- Christmas baskets containing food, gifts and books for 60
- Great Valley Museum
- Society for disAbilities
- Haven Women’s Center
- Valley Recovery Center
- Howard Training Center
- Center for Human Services
- Learning Quest
- Community Hospice
- United Cerebral Palsy
- Love Modesto
- Kiwanis Family House (Sac)
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society