Save the Dates for the 21st Annual
American Graffiti Festival & Car Show
June 7, 8, 9, 2019
The 2018 American GraffitiTM Festival and Car Show was a great success. The North Modesto Kiwanis Club thanks our sponsors, the show entrants, and the public for their support. You can mark the dates for the 2019 show which will be held on JUNE 7, 8, 9, 2019. Please plan to attend the show and visit Modesto, the birthplace of American GraffitiTM .
- As we begin to plan for the 2019 show here is a brief review of the registration statistics from the 2018 show.
- 1473 vehicles registered for the Festival.
- Owners came from 136 cities to enjoy the spirit of American Graffiti.
- Nine States were represented: California, Nevada, Arizona, Arkasas, Idaho, Oregon, Montana, South Dakota, & Texas.
- One registrant shipped his car from Australia to enter the show.
- There were some 50 different makes of vehicle registered. And many different models of those makes.
- Chevrolet’s are by far the most prevalent make of vehicle at the show each year and this year was no exception. There were 665 Chevrolet’s present with Ford being the second most prevalent with 297.
- Graffiti vehicles ranged in age from the early 1920’s thru 1979. We also had 174 “specialty” cars (1980 & newer) such as Ferrari, Corvette, McLaren, Nissan, Lamborghini, etc. Eighteen new cars were on display from local car dealerships. And Arc Audio brought several unique vehicles.
- Many vendors with food and merchandise were accompanied by bands playing throughout the two days of the show.
Mark your calendars for June 7 thru 9, 2019. The Parade will be on the 7th followed by the Show on the 8th and 9th of 2019.
If you have further questions please call us at 1-888-746-9763.